EVA Wall Mat
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Cbm Per Month|
|Transport Package:||as Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YH32WM
- Thickness: 5.0mm
- Friction Factor: 0.57
- Color: Orange
- Vertical Deformation: 2.3mm
- Environmental Protection Level: E0
- Feature: Waterproof
- Function: Waterproof, Soundproof, Anti-Static, Thermal Insulation
- Trademark: YH
- Origin: China
- Game: Pad
- Shock Absorption Rate: >53%
- Pattern: Wood
- Installation Ways: Fixed
- Usage: Indoor
- Durable Years: Over Ten Years
- Material: Plastic
- Design: 3D Wall Tile
- Specification: 70*77
- HS Code: 39239000
2.the performance: Soft and flexible, better anticollision effect for kids.
3D brick pattern, fine materials and elegant contours creates a simple and pure style.
Thick brick pattern plays better sound insulation.
Easy installation with self-adhesive.
3.Creative DIY design with a variety of colors: white, beige, brown, coffee, silver, golden,dark gray,rosy red, green, light blue, dark blue, green, gradient color, etc. OEM Color is available. It can bring you more convenience and comfort, also increase the fun of life.
4. Fast Delivery. We have the largest pipeline foam molding machines and high capacity on production which makes delivery efficiency is guaranteed.
5. Easy to clean, Easy to install and uninstall with self-adhesive.If you want to re-decoration, just tear the foam cushion and start a new renovation. The surface is anti-water,so you can use wet scrubbing directly.Convenient and quick.
6. Long shelf life.As long as the surface is not strongly impacted to damage, the shelf life can be regarded as infinite. We use a corrosion resistant polyethylene foam material which deterioration does not occur.
|Product Type:||eva foam wall paper wall panel|
Q: Do you manufacture your own foam?
A: Yes, we do manufacture the foam using our own presses and molds. We have various sizes molds.
Q: Why your price labeled so cheap?
A: We manufacture the foam buns our self, and export directly, no extra fees added.
Q: What is your lead time?
A: Ninety percent of all our orders can be loaded in 7 days.
Q: How much can you fit on a 40 HQ container?
A: Approximately 205 buns of 4" x 48" x 96"
Q: What is your minimum order?
A: We do not have a minimum order. However, small qty will be waste for the shipping costs.
Q:What are acceptable forms of payment?
A: We accept wire transfers, TT payment, Paypal, Western Union, LC etc.
Q: What densities are available?
A: We stock 1.5lb to 15lb densities.
Q: What colors are available?
A: Charcoal; Light Charcoal; Grey; Mint Green; Blue; White; Yellow; Red; Lavender; Lime Green; and Natural.
Q:Does your material come with skins?
A: Generally no, although some materials are available with skins upon request.
Q: What can be used to cut your foam?
A: Most tools that can be used to cut wood can also be used to cut our foam. These include table saws, band-saws, table routing, water-jet, etc.
Q: What is the working temperature of the foam?
A:Maximum continuous operating temperature of our foam is between -110°F to 180°F (-79°C to 82°C)
Q: What is the shelf life of the foam?
A: Crosslinked polyethylene foam does not have a shelf life.
Q: Does the foam float?
A: Yes, it does; XLPE is a water resistant foam.
Q: What are the differences between EVA and XLPE?
A: EVA stands for ethylene vinyl acetate. Our XLPE and EVA foam products are similar materials and are difficult to distinguish.
The primary differences are that EVA is softer, more resilient, and has stronger recovery after compression. Whereas polyethylene foams are firmer and more resistant to heat.
Both of them provide excellent protection and shock absorption for packaging applications.
For more info, please feel free to contact us any time, 7 x 24 service !